Joined: Tue May 14, 2002 5:08 pm
Location: MI, USA
|What Do The Plugins Do?
- Aggregate (0.6.5) - Creates new graphs by combining elements from several graphs.
- Autom8 - Creates Graphs and Tree Entries based on freely defined rules
- B.A.S.E. (0.1) - Simple Cacti Snort Viewer Program
- Boost (2.3) - Performance booster to reduce I/O wait issues on very large systems.
- ConfigManager (0.76) - Automatic version control and diff viewer for your switches and routers
- Cycle (0.3) - Plugin that Cycles through your graphs. Great for Datacenter wall type display of key graphs
- Dataquery (0.1.4a) - Allows for CSV export of some graph types. **Included in 0.8.7**
- Devices (0.4) - Allows non-console users to view Device status. Handy plugin too keep from having too many administrators.
- Discovery (0.8.3) - Scans subnets for devices and automatically adds graphs based upon discovery results.
- Docs (0.1) - This is a poor mans document management system. Allows you to save key information in list format. Good for quick lookups of key information to manage your operations.
- Flowviewer (0.4) - A simple Viewer for your Netflow flows
- Host Info (0.2) - Collects information about hosts on your network
- Links (0.3) - Allows you to add arbitrary content to Cacti **Replaced by Superlinks**
- Memorize (0.3) - Cool plugin that caches PNG images from RRDtool in physical memory reducing I/O. Does not work on Windows.
- MacTrack (1.1) - Do you want to know where that PC with the virus is? Well MacTrack does that for you. It collects Mac to IP information from your switches and routers on a schedule and allows you to find things like stolen PC's and virus infected devices quickly.
- Manage (0.6) - Service availability monitor for Cacti
- Monitor (0.8.2) - Dashboard viewer for your systems. Provides audible alerting when systems go down and much more.
- NMID (v0.3.9a) - Integrates Smokeping and Cacti and Some other Nice things.
- NPC (0.1.1) - Nagios Plugin for Cacti.
- NTop (0.1) - A nice plugin that redirects you to your NTop server.
- OSSEC (0.1) - Plugin for the OSSEC Intrusion Detection System
- Passwd (0.2) - Nice change password utility for Cacti
- Pollperf (0.3.2) - If you are wondering "which" data sources cause you poller delays, this is the plugin for you. When you put you Cacti poller in DEBUG mode, it will let you know who's the bad guy.
- PHPweathermap (0.95b) - A great plugin for displaying not only your WAN topology, but viewing what's going on right now. This is a must for all NOC's.
- Realtime Graph (0.34) - Great little addon that allow you to take any Cacti Graph and show a near realtime update. Way Cool!
- ReportIt (0.6.1) - Great report for collecting information about switches and routers and providing summary information to users
- Reports (0.1) - Allows you to send graphs that you specify to users that you specify at a specified time
- RRDclean (0.3.5) - By default, when you delete a graph, the corresponding RRDfiles are not deleted. This tool allows you to find those RRDfiles and delete them.
- Settings (0.5) - Consolidates "core" functionality for all plugins to use such as e-mailing functions and DNS resolution in a single plugin. NOTE: This plugin is a pre-requisite for many additional plugins
- Spike Killer (0.1.0a) - A nice perl script that removes spikes from your graphs.
- SQL Queries (0.2) - Allows you to query SQL databases to store information in graphs.
- SNMPTT (0.16b) - Stores and allows viewing of SNMP Traps
- SSL (0.1) - Forces all users to https rather than http for those customers that do not like sending passwords in the clear.
- Status (v4) - Shows the status of all hosts and provide a non-console view of problem hosts.
- Subnet Calculator (0.4d) - Nice tool for calculating subnet masks, broadcast addresses, etc.
- Superlinks (0.8) - Great tool for adding arbitrary content to Cacti!
- Syslog (0.5.2) - Poor mans event system. Combined with syslog-ng, it's a consolidated syslog viewer.
- TechAnnoyer (1.0.0) - Linux/UNIX only plugin for informing users of device status changes
- Thold (0.3.9) - A very popular tool to inform administrators when systems may be in trouble.
- Time Shifter (0.3) - A nice tool that allows you to view different custom timespans much more easily **Included in 0.8.7**
- Tools (0.2) - A set of network tools that help you in your day to day activities.
- TopTalkers (0.3) - A TopX Plugin for Cacti
- Transporter (0.2) - A near term trending device for Cacti that adds alternate flash graph capabilities to Cacti
- Update (0.4) - Tells you when key (Jimmy uses them) plugins have updates. Good in order to keep you up-to-date when you don't have time to scan the forums.
- Uptime (0.3) - Informs you when as system or snmp agent has been restarted
- ZOND (0.3.4c) - Allows you to selectively view certain graphs types in real time
True understanding begins only when we realize how little we truly understand...
Life is an adventure, let yours begin with Cacti!
Author of MacTrack, Boost, CLog, SpikeKill, Platform RTM, DSStats, maintainer of Spine, lot's of unpublished work and most of Cacti's bugs.
Official Cacti Documentation
Gandalfs Official Debugging Help
Central Plugin Repository
Central Templates Repository
Last edited by TheWitness on Sun Feb 08, 2009 9:32 pm, edited 30 times in total.