First of all.. thanks for this wonderful plugin.
I now using:
Cacti Version - 0.8.7b
Plugin Architecture - 2.1
OS - openSUSE 10.3
Dataquery (dataquery - v0.1.4a)
But I found a few bugs that I not sure anyone reported it already or not.
1. Dataquery version is wrong when display in "Host Info". It stated Dataquery (dataquery - v0.1.2a)
2. The suppose to be returning to cacti main page link is wrong in "[Dump to CSV ] [ Return ]".
3. The "File download link" still cannot work for virtual path in apache.
For #1 and #2 bug, I modified the existing v0.1.4a files of "setup.php" and "view/queryview.php"
For #3 bug, the situation is like this:
URL link to cacti is (e.g): http://18.104.22.168/cacti
Actual path for cacti in that system is (e.g): /usr/share/cacti
CSV Export Path in settings are (e.g.): /usr/share/cacti/plugins/dataquery/csv/
By configuring the above setting, I can see the "Dump to CSV" and also can see the actual file store in:
But when click "Download", the Apache reject that link because it actually link to the actual directory path instead. (It became http://22.214.171.124/usr/share/cacti/ ... heFile.csv
I tried configure the CSV path to: "/cacti/plugins/dataquery/csv/", and it is worse because I can't see the "[Dump to CSV ] [ Return ]".
Thus, to walk around this problem, I do this:
1. I create a symbolic link of "ln -s /usr/cacti /cacti"
2. Configure CSV Export Path to "/cacti/plugins/dataquery/csv/"
and it work