I'm not sure which issues I should post here and which issues I should be posting to Github so I'm going to post this one here. I am working with a fresh install on a Windows 10 PC using the 1.0.3 Windows installer. I am finding that adding my devices is quite a frustrating process. Here's how a typical process goes when I try to add a Sonicwall TZ215 box using the standard "Cisco Router" device template:
1. Go to devices page, click add, put in description, hostname, choose Cisco Router for device template and hit create.
2. I verify that I get a successful status for the "SNMP Interface Statistics" data query. For this box, I get 102 items and 11 rows.
3. I then hit "Create Graphs for this device" up top.
4. First annoyance is that under "Graph Template Name", I have two items: "Cisco CPU Usage" and "Generic - Uptime". I only want to select Uptime but I can't. I'm unable to check the box next to one of the two items there. I have to select the box above them that selects both. I don't want both but I'm unable to uncheck either of them once they are both checked. Oh well, I leave them both checked.
5. Under the SNMP Interface Statistics, I am able to check specific items but I actually want them all so I check the box that selects all of them. (This now gives me a total of 13 items selected) I then hit the "Create" button.
6. I'm taken to the "Create Graph" page where I accept defaults and hit the "Create" button again.
7. Now I wait. The Create button is grayed out and the system just sits there. I've waited up to a half hour for this page to finish but nothing ever happens. When I head over to "Graph Management" and select this new device, I can see that graphs were created but only 8 of the 13 are there. When I head to the Graphs tab and look at the graphs for this new device, normally at least three or four of them say "This RRD file does not exist" on them, even after waiting a while. I then head back to graph management and delete those graphs, go back to the device and recreate them as well as the other five that didn't get created. Sometimes that gets everything cool on this device but most of the time I have to delete and recreate one or two graphs again until the device has all graphs functional.
8. I then repeat this process for the next device.
As I mentioned above, this is a fresh installation and I haven't done any "outside of the box" configuration to Cacti. I'm not sure if anyone else is having these issues but I just wanted to throw my experiences out there and beg for some assistance.