I have gone through the all the question and answer of the "Install and configure the Net-SNMP agent for Windows
". Now I have done all the steps correctly according to your answers. I am giving the points as
1. I installed net-snmp-184.108.40.206-1.win32.exe and followed your steps.
2. I am getting all the relevent o/p of the command as you mentioned.
3. In the log file ,C:\usr\log\snmpd.log , I am getting only
NET-SNMP version 220.127.116.11
Is it correct?
4. I did not do anything about snmptrap.
Now, I have seen that sometime stop and start od snmp are not working correctly.
My requirement is , to get the CPU load. I did
1. install the net-snmp
2. get the jar of snmp " snmp-1.3.jar" ,
3. JRobinLite-18.104.22.168.tar.gz - for getting the CPU load.
Now, I do i know that my net-snmp is working correctly. Is the log info. is correct.
The java file of JRobin shows exception ....
The error is in
public static final String SNMP_CPU_LOAD_OID = "22.214.171.124.4.1.2021.10.1.3.1";
not able to retrive.