The Cacti Group is proud to announce the release Cacti 0.8.7a. This new
version resolves some outstanding issues that where identified after the release of Cacti 0.8.7.
In versions of Cacti 0.8.7 and 0.8.6j a SQL injection security issue was identified and resolved. Patches are available for those of you running Cacti 0.8.7 and 0.8.6j. Patches can be downloaded from http://www.cacti.net/download_patches.php
by clicking on the appropriate version of Cacti.
to download Cacti.The following features included in 0.8.7a:Important Security Fixes
Important Bug Fixes
- Possible SQL injection issue was resolved.
- Additional support for RRDTool graph minimum and maximum Y-axis limits added for RRDTool 1.2.x.
- Support for opacity and alpha added for RRDTool 1.2.x.
- Support for si units with logarithmic scaling added for RRDtool 1.2.x
- Fixed issues with cron interval detection that was causing issues with polling intervals less than 5 minutes.
- User manager now allows usernames with spaces and dashes.
The Cacti Group
Ian Berry, Larry Adams, Tony Roman,
J.P. Pasnak, Jimmy Conner, Reinhard ScheckNOTE: Support requests should be posted in the appropriate forum and will be removed from this announcement. We tolerated this in the past, but it has become to much of a burden to weed through all the different issues in one thread.