Templates, scripts for templates, scripts and requests for templates.
Moderators: Moderators, Developers
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Mon Mar 19, 2007 1:18 am
Just studying posts in cacti forums, I wrote a simple templates for monitoring WebLogic memory usage. Tested in WebLogic 6.1 and 8.1.
You must create a host with SNMP port mapped to WebLogic SNMP port, and community mapped to WebLogic community (Ex: [email protected]
), or this script may not work.
- Sample graphic
- mem_info.jpg (57.7 KiB) Viewed 11750 times
- Related data and graphic templates
- (4.42 KiB) Downloaded 1464 times
- Related script
- (847 Bytes) Downloaded 2044 times
- Posts: 28
- Joined: Mon Jul 11, 2005 7:10 pm
When trying to import your data/graph templates, I receive the following error.
Error: XML: Hash version does not exist.
Are these templates compatible with Version 0.8.6i?