[XML] Aironet Associated clients template

Templates, scripts for templates, scripts and requests for templates.

Moderators: Moderators, Developers

Author

[XML] Aironet Associated clients template

#1 Post by Ed » Sun Jan 11, 2004 5:13 am

Hi all,

This is my first template: it's a graph template (included here with its dependencies against 2 data templates I created), that lets you draw the number of associated clients on a Cisco Aironet access point.

I tested it on an aironet 340 access point and it works fine. Please report if it works for you!

It draws the number of 802.11 clients observed by the AP, and the number of actually associated clients, which can be different especially if you're in an environment with several slightly overlapping access points with the same SSID.

The SNMP OIDs that I query for this are: awcFtClientSTASelf and awcFtClientSTA, which are respectively the number of associated and observed client stations. Please refer to the Cisco AWCVX MIB which is available on their website for detailed information about those OIDs.

Regards,

Ed

PS: Has anyone managed to graph the number of in/out bytes on dot11 interfaces, sorted by data rate (1, 2, 5.5 and 11bit/s) ? It can be displayed on the HTTP interface of aironet access points, but I have not managed to find this data in the MIBs !
Attachments
aironet_associated_clients.xml
Graph template w/ data template dependencies included.
(11.44 KiB) Downloaded 2381 times

loxus

#2 Post by loxus » Sun Aug 06, 2006 1:44 pm

This doesn't work with Cisco Aironet 1210AP (IOS Software)