There's already been some discussion about this in various fori here, but I thought it might end up being convenient to have a ready-to-go graph template available, so here 'tis. This is a graph template for Riverstone devices running ROS v188.8.131.52, and it graphs both 5 minute utilization and 60 second utilization. There is a caveat -- this template is based on one minute polling intervals and uses a 60 second step with the appropriate RRA, which might present a problem if you don't have such an RRA. It should be adjustable to fit your particular polling circumstance, however. Also note that although the version number is listed, I seriously doubt the OID for these stats actually changes, but Riverstone likes to update their MIBs for every software revision, so you never know. In any case, I hope this is useful.
[Edited to explain which file is for what and to modify the topic title to be more representative.]
Templates, scripts for templates, scripts and requests for templates.
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
- A graph template which graphs 60 second CPU utilization against five minute CPU utilization on Riverstone devices operating ROS v184.108.40.206. [Data templates in later post]
- (15.44 KiB) Downloaded 1223 times
Last edited by Frances on Wed May 04, 2005 12:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Also, associated data templates. The graph template looks at two seperate data templates, one for five minute and one for 60 second utilization. Here they are.
- A data template which queries 60 second CPU utilization on Riverstone devices operating ROS v220.127.116.11.
- (5.85 KiB) Downloaded 786 times
- A data template which queries 5 minute CPU utilization on Riverstone devices operating ROS v18.104.22.168.
- (5.84 KiB) Downloaded 849 times