Templates, scripts for templates, scripts and requests for templates.
Moderators: Moderators, Developers
- Cacti User
- Posts: 137
- Joined: Sun Aug 28, 2005 12:51 pm
I have hardware of that firm.. and i can get cpu/memory/temperature usage... somebody can help?
- Posts: 11
- Joined: Thu Jul 07, 2005 2:44 pm
Never looked at memory or temperature. See attached.
- CPU Pic
- cpu.png (20.65 KiB) Viewed 20023 times
- (9.57 KiB) Downloaded 3744 times
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Fri Feb 02, 2007 4:47 am
hi, all i have download allied_telesyn_cpu_usage.xml for monitor cpu usage, but i don't know what i need to modify for allow the script to go well.
please anyone can help me or there is a guide to customize the script?
thanks a lot
- Posts: 16
- Joined: Sat Jul 21, 2007 4:30 am
- Location: Christchurch, New Zealand
FYI this doesn't do anything for an AT 9000 first gen switch running S84