Search found 2 matches
Search found 2 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Fri Mar 21, 2008 12:24 pm
- Forum: Help: Linux/Unix Specific
- Topic: Binding to specific IP
- Replies: 8
- Views: 1568
I've done a search and looked around Google but have been unable to find anything so far. I have Cacti configured on a server but I need it to work such that any SNMP requests from the Cacti server out to other devices will come from a different IP (not the eth0 IP but the IP on eth0:1). Is there an...
- Fri Mar 21, 2008 12:13 pm
- Forum: Scripts and Templates
- Topic: Asterik IP-PBX Statistics (SIP/IAX2 protocols)
- Replies: 83
- Views: 168430
I have just installed this and when running the script manually all seems ok; Asterisk Call Manager/1.0 Response: Success Message: Authentication accepted sip.peers.total:27 sip.peers.online:25 iax.peers.total:0 iax.peers.online:0 sip.users.total:27 iax.users.total:3 sip.channels:0 iax.channels:0 za...