Search found 2 matches
Search found 2 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Fri Oct 08, 2010 11:59 am
- Forum: Help: General
- Topic: Unable to poll Cisco ASA 5520s running ASA 8.0.4
- Replies: 7
- Views: 6108
Rattlesnake_bac, You probably need to change the "Maximum SNMP OID's Per SNMP Get Request" setting, like said earlier, I changed it down from 45 to 20 and it fixed my problem. If your device has really high traffic and is running hard, IE the processor spikes, you may not get a response from the dev...
- Thu May 27, 2010 12:07 pm
- Forum: Scripts and Templates
- Topic: Asterik IP-PBX Statistics (SIP/IAX2 protocols)
- Replies: 83
- Views: 168324
You are running an older version of Cacti, this template is made for a newer version and therefore when it checks the hash number against what your version knows about it spits back: Error: XML: Hash version does not exist, you can "fix" this by changing the hash number in the template, this means c...