Cacti (home)ForumsDocumentation
Cacti: offical forums and support
It is currently Sun Nov 19, 2017 9:21 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 109 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
 Post subject: Re: Fix 64bit counters in Interface Traffic graphs
PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2017 11:18 am 
Cacti User

Yas wrote:
PS. No, we do not use thold plugin, and also cacti admin would rather not touch what is already working, so upgrading to newer version of cacti probably will not going to happen; is there any other way?

Try disabling other plugins except Settings temporarily. Also, after you click "Go", do you go on the confirmation page, or just return to the graph selection page?

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2017 5:57 am 

shd wrote:
Try disabling other plugins except Settings temporarily. Also, after you click "Go", do you go on the confirmation page, or just return to the graph selection page?

After I click "Go", a confirmation window appears saying "Fix 64bit counters No Yes", then I click Yes, and it returns to graph selection page.
Regarding disabling other plugins, cacti admin says its not a good idea to do on production network because results are hard to predict on a system that is old and everything intertwined, and we really dont want any troubles, we have to find some other way.
Plugins we're using:
Create Aggregate Graphs
Network Discovery
ipsubnet
Realtime Graph Viewer
Syslog Monitoring
update
Large Site Performane Booster
Device Monitoring
Global Plugin Settings
weathermap

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2017 1:52 pm 
Cacti User

Yas wrote:
After I click "Go", a confirmation window appears saying "Fix 64bit counters No Yes", then I click Yes, and it returns to graph selection page.

Do you have a list of graphs on confirmation page? Try comparing going to this page with one graph and several.

Yas wrote:
Create Aggregate Graphs
Network Discovery
ipsubnet
Realtime Graph Viewer
Syslog Monitoring
Global Plugin Settings

I think you can temporarily safely disable this list.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2017 2:49 am 

shd wrote:
Do you have a list of graphs on confirmation page? Try comparing going to this page with one graph and several.

No, its empty for both several graphs selected and for only one graph selected, only No/Yes buttons, I tried many times, its always empty.
The button near graph itself works perfectly though.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 109 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8