Moderators: Moderators, Developers

Author
Developer

Update Plugin - v0.3 Released

#1 Post by cigamit » Mon Jul 31, 2006 7:55 pm

Update Plugin
Version 0.3
Released 07/31/06 16:05:20

This is a simple plugin to display the version status of all your Cacti Plugins. It will also periodically check for updates of Plugins, Cacti, and the Plugin Architecture (you specify the interval). It displays everything in an easy to view format, and will alert you on the console page if it has found any new updates for a plugin.

Documentation
Download

Changelog wrote:Fix errors on update.php
Fix SQL Database to set a default value for changes

AndyStewart
Cacti User

#2 Post by AndyStewart » Tue Aug 01, 2006 2:56 am

erm, currently running update 0.2 but its not showing any of these new updates released as being "available"?

i'm sure it has done in the past? will manually download these for now....
I don't care if the glass is half full or half empty, i want to know, who's been drinking my pint!!!

[size=75][Windows 2003 & IIS6] [Cacti 0.8.7b] [ActivePerl 5.8.8.817] [MySql 5.0.19] [NetSNMP 5.2.1.2-1] [PHP 5.1.2] [RRDTool 1.2.11]
[Plugins: PluginArchitecture, Monitor, Discovery, Threshold, Update, Reports, Manage, RealTime][/size]

cigamit
Developer

#3 Post by cigamit » Tue Aug 01, 2006 9:13 pm

AndyStewart wrote:erm, currently running update 0.2 but its not showing any of these new updates released as being "available"?

i'm sure it has done in the past? will manually download these for now....
Goto the Update page, and see what the "Last Scan Date" is. Then goto Settings >> Misc and tell me what you have set as the scan interval. The minimum is once a day, so unless its been more than 24 hours since it last scanned, it will not find the updates yet.