Cacti (home)ForumsDocumentation
Cacti: offical forums and support
It is currently Sun Jun 24, 2018 5:03 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Graphs not displaying in tree pr preivew mode
PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2018 6:34 pm 

I have a new Cacti install at home that i have managed to do some thing weird with, im 100% sure its my own fault and somwhere in the post install settings.

I'm running Version 0.8.8h on a Rasberry pi3(rasberian) with PHP7 and whatever the version of mysql that is on the repositories for apt at this time..

Initial setup was a breeze and I managed to get my first devices and graphing sorted easily enough.

This all lasted till last night when I was workling on exporting graphs to the apache web root directory (this also worked well) when I noticed that the graphs in the tree and preivew view were not presenting properly

forefox comes up with Image and chrome with Image the chrome image leads me to believe i have a broken thumbnail

when you click on one of these links the graphs display normally so i at least know its not the graphs themselves thats the issue

so my main question is ... is there a reset settings to defaults option somwhere that i can use to remove all my "tweaks" or does anyone know what setting may have caused this ... i have been through most of them and put them back to what i think was the origional value ... but who knows how many times i adjusted something before i noticed i had an issue.

im at the stage where i have looked in a whole lot of places and if i cant find somethign soon i will simply pull cacti off and blitz all the conging files and start from scratch

Cheers