Cacti (home)ForumsDocumentation
Cacti: offical forums and support
It is currently Wed Jul 17, 2019 4:20 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Graph - Source-Name mapping lost
PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2019 8:03 am 
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 21, 2019 6:49 am
Posts: 1
Hi all,
difficult story, but may someone can help.
I have a problem with "SNMP - Interface Statistics". (/resource/snmp_queries/interface.xml).

After modification of the "associated graph templates" in Console/Data Queries
(in my case "In/Out Bits (64-bit Counters)")
I lost that entry from the "Associated Graph Templates" listing.
and all my interface graphs stopped being updated.

So I re-add the graph-template but that was not enough to fix it.
After some investigation I found that in Console/Data Sources/<interface graph>:Custom Data
the field "Output Type ID" switched to the default first item "CPL APM Load".
I changed it back to the recreated item "In/Out Bits (64-bit Counters)" on more than 100 graphs
and my graphs seemto be working again. Puhh ..

But ..
the "Source Name" column in Console/Graphs stay in "Not Found".
So it is possible to create new graphs of the same kind for that host.

May it has something to do with the new "Mapping ID" in Console/data Queries/"SNMP - Interface Statistics"/<recreated item>.
But where I have to set that new ID?
I dont want to run any database repair tools in that stage,
avoiding to lost the "incomplete" mappings again.

Cacti 1.2.2, 10.1.26-MariaDB-0+deb9u1 Debian 9.1

dataqueries.png [ 27.57 KiB | Viewed 154 times ]
graph-mgt.png [ 26.99 KiB | Viewed 154 times ]
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 10 guests

You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  

Protected by Anti-Spam ACP Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group