SPAM

Important information about Cacti developments that all users should be interested in.

Moderators: Moderators, Developers

Author
rony
Developer/Forum Admin

SPAM

#1 Post by rony » Mon Nov 27, 2006 5:20 pm

Most of you probably haven't even noticed, but we have a SPAM problem. The moderators and I keep a diligent watch out for the SPAM and promptly move it out of view.

I feel that it is time to officially announce the SPAM policy of the Cacti Forums.

SPAM Policy
  1. SPAM will not be tolerated.
  2. Advertising will not be tolerated, in posts or signatures.
Any violation of the above items will result in your user account being deleted and all offending posts being removed. Repeat offenses will result in banning of your IP address or subnet.

We have a no tolerance policy, follow it or leave.
[size=117][i][b]Tony Roman[/b][/i][/size]
[size=84][i]Experience is what causes a person to make new mistakes instead of old ones.[/i][/size]
[size=84][i]There are only 3 way to complete a project: Good, Fast or Cheap, pick two.[/i][/size]
[size=84][i]With age comes wisdom, what you choose to do with it determines whether or not you are wise.[/i][/size]

rony
Developer/Forum Admin

Re: SPAM

#2 Post by rony » Tue Mar 08, 2011 11:31 am

SPAMMERS BEWARE!

I'm back in full force and will ban your arse faster than you can Spam these forums!
[size=84][i]Experience is what causes a person to make new mistakes instead of old ones.[/i][/size]
[size=84][i]There are only 3 way to complete a project: Good, Fast or Cheap, pick two.[/i][/size]
[size=84][i]With age comes wisdom, what you choose to do with it determines whether or not you are wise.[/i][/size]

noname
Cacti Guru User

#3 Post by noname » Thu Jun 02, 2011 11:10 pm

Nowadays spammers are so annoying...
Is there any feature to avoid bulk posting -- such as "restricting post interval (e.g. 5min/post)" ?

rony
Developer/Forum Admin

#4 Post by rony » Fri Jun 03, 2011 6:36 am

All those "features" are on, spam isn't as bad as it use to be on the boards.. :)