I wrote a script (an enhanced version of the ping.pl gived with cacti)
Everything was allright and worked fine
I decided to add one field (the number of loss packet)
So I Add this new field in the script
Then I change the data input methods, and then the data templates
Then I created a new graph template and finally, a new graph
Except the graph and its template, I changed directly the data input methods and the data template
But, it's not working anymore!!!
I have this error:
I don't understand What I did wrong.
Code: Select all
update /var/www/localhost/htdocs/admin/cacti/rra/www_google_com_enhanced_ping_avg_17.rrd --template enhanced_ping_min:enhanced_ping_avg:enhanced_ping_max:enhanced_ping_mdev:percent_loss N:70.922:95.136:137.974:26.108:0 ERROR: Template contains more DS definitions than RRD
If you could explain me...
(I'm using version 0.8.4)