Instigater wrote:Feel free to modify and upload updated version. This is somehow draft as I am not an artist nor cacti guru. There should be a lot more things to edit. Custom user editable title is one of them but I cannot figure out how to make it.
Here it is a little improved version. It works only on the local machine.
The main differences from the original are:
- it is possible to specify multiple ipfw rule numbers in a comma separated list, both for input and output rulesets. For example, you could specify at input rules list:
, and for output
. Of course, the number of rules used tor output does not need to be the same as the number of rules used for input
- if there are multiple subrules with the same rule number, they will be counted.
- small customizations to graph templates.
Since I did not needed it, I didn't added support for remote execution (via SNMP / SSH)
You must specify in the data source the following:
- ipfw rule numbers used to count 'input'
- numbers of ipfw rules used to count output.
These templates also include:
- multiply by 10240 (to display nicely packets rate)
- multiply by 10240, negative
- turn bytes into bits, negative