WinXP-Win8, Win2000-Server 2012 x32/x64 Templates

Templates, scripts for templates, scripts and requests for templates.

Moderators: Moderators, Developers

Post Reply
Author
Message
raiten
Posts: 43
Joined: Fri May 12, 2006 12:17 pm

Re: WinXP-Win8, Win2000-Server 2012 x32/x64 Templates

#241 Post by raiten » Wed Dec 26, 2012 7:40 am

Just a quick feedback, installed templates with SNMP Informant recently to monitor a Windows Home Server. works pretty well at one exception: the Data disk usage (D:) which is using Drive Extender (WHS SP2)

SNMP in cacti returns: Total 911G/used 14T ...
normal in WHS console: 2.7T free/4.55T
D: disk properties: used=garbages/free=2.7T

Don't know if there is any easy fix on that.

merlinios
Posts: 4
Joined: Sat Jan 05, 2013 2:03 pm

Re: WinXP-Win8, Win2000-Server 2012 x32/x64 Templates

#242 Post by merlinios » Sat Jan 05, 2013 2:43 pm

Hello ,

I have installed cacti onto a Windows server 2008 r2 . I follow this guide and the setup from http://forums.cacti.net/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=14946

I also install the Cacti_SNMP_INFORMANT_STD_W32_Metrics.zip from the first page and import the templates.

I then install the snmp informant 1.6 in the client pc ( windows 7 ) . After the installation of the snmp informant is there anything else i must do ?

I add this windows 7 device to cacti and use the templates for CPU , MEMORY and DISK but after 20 minutes i see no metrics in the graphs. Is there somethine wrong i do in the informant installation maybe ?

I would appreciate any help

Thanks

User avatar
G0dSmack
Cacti User
Posts: 85
Joined: Wed Nov 12, 2008 10:25 am
Contact:

Re: WinXP-Win8, Win2000-Server 2012 x32/x64 Templates

#243 Post by G0dSmack » Tue Jan 08, 2013 8:53 pm

merlinios wrote:Hello ,

I have installed cacti onto a Windows server 2008 r2 . I follow this guide and the setup from http://forums.cacti.net/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=14946

I also install the Cacti_SNMP_INFORMANT_STD_W32_Metrics.zip from the first page and import the templates.

I then install the snmp informant 1.6 in the client pc ( windows 7 ) . After the installation of the snmp informant is there anything else i must do ?

I add this windows 7 device to cacti and use the templates for CPU , MEMORY and DISK but after 20 minutes i see no metrics in the graphs. Is there somethine wrong i do in the informant installation maybe ?

I would appreciate any help

Thanks
Have you enabled SNMP on the Windows 7 client? Also you need to configure the service settings.
Go to http://everythingshouldbevirtual.com/ca ... ws-serversfor a walk through of the setup.
@mrlesmithjr
http://everythingshouldbevirtual.com

shulin83
Posts: 3
Joined: Wed Mar 13, 2013 8:15 am

Re: WinXP-Win8, Win2000-Server 2012 x32/x64 Templates

#244 Post by shulin83 » Fri Mar 22, 2013 12:45 am

Hello G0dSmack and all,

I have installed cacti onto centos 6.4.
I follow this guide and the setup from http://everythingshouldbevirtual.com/ca ... ws-servers.

I'm sure that i have installed the Cacti_SNMP_Informant_Standard_Metrics_v13.zip and imported the templates.

also have installed the snmp informant 1.6 in the client pc (windows 2003) .

All windows 2003 are working properly, but there is a windows 2003 server,that can not get CPU, Memeory, disk instances information.
I have repeatedly installed snmp informant 1.6, and restart the computer,
but still have not been able to obtain CPU, Memeory, disk instances information.
it seems that the snmp informant 1.6 is not installed correctly,
can you help me?Thanks!

Data Query Debug Information

+ Running data query [21].
+ Found type = '3' [SNMP Query].
+ Found data query XML file at '/var/www/html/cacti/resource/snmp_queries/snmp_informant_standard_cpu.xml'
+ XML file parsed ok.
+ <oid_num_indexes> missing in XML file, 'Index Count Changed' emulated by counting oid_index entries
+ Executing SNMP walk for list of indexes @ '.1.3.6.1.4.1.9600.1.1.5.1' Index Count: 10
+ Index found at OID: '.1.3.6.1.4.1.9600.1.1.5.1' value: 'No more variables left in this MIB View (It is past the end of the MIB tree)'
+ Index found at OID: '.1.3.6.1.4.1.9600.1.1.5.1' value: 'No more variables left in this MIB View (It is past the end of the MIB tree)'
+ Index found at OID: '.1.3.6.1.4.1.9600.1.1.5.1' value: 'No more variables left in this MIB View (It is past the end of the MIB tree)'
+ Index found at OID: '.1.3.6.1.4.1.9600.1.1.5.1' value: 'No more variables left in this MIB View (It is past the end of the MIB tree)'
+ Index found at OID: '.1.3.6.1.4.1.9600.1.1.5.1' value: 'No more variables left in this MIB View (It is past the end of the MIB tree)'
+ Index found at OID: '.1.3.6.1.4.1.9600.1.1.5.1' value: 'No more variables left in this MIB View (It is past the end of the MIB tree)'
+ Index found at OID: '.1.3.6.1.4.1.9600.1.1.5.1' value: 'No more variables left in this MIB View (It is past the end of the MIB tree)'
+ Index found at OID: '.1.3.6.1.4.1.9600.1.1.5.1' value: 'No more variables left in this MIB View (It is past the end of the MIB tree)'
+ Index found at OID: '.1.3.6.1.4.1.9600.1.1.5.1' value: 'No more variables left in this MIB View (It is past the end of the MIB tree)'
+ Index found at OID: '.1.3.6.1.4.1.9600.1.1.5.1' value: 'No more variables left in this MIB View (It is past the end of the MIB tree)'
+ index_parse at OID: '.1.3.6.1.4.1.9600.1.1.5.1' results: '.1.3.6.1.4.1.9600.1.1.5.1'
+ index_parse at OID: '.1.3.6.1.4.1.9600.1.1.5.1' results: '.1.3.6.1.4.1.9600.1.1.5.1'
+ index_parse at OID: '.1.3.6.1.4.1.9600.1.1.5.1' results: '.1.3.6.1.4.1.9600.1.1.5.1'
+ index_parse at OID: '.1.3.6.1.4.1.9600.1.1.5.1' results: '.1.3.6.1.4.1.9600.1.1.5.1'
+ index_parse at OID: '.1.3.6.1.4.1.9600.1.1.5.1' results: '.1.3.6.1.4.1.9600.1.1.5.1'
+ index_parse at OID: '.1.3.6.1.4.1.9600.1.1.5.1' results: '.1.3.6.1.4.1.9600.1.1.5.1'
+ index_parse at OID: '.1.3.6.1.4.1.9600.1.1.5.1' results: '.1.3.6.1.4.1.9600.1.1.5.1'
+ index_parse at OID: '.1.3.6.1.4.1.9600.1.1.5.1' results: '.1.3.6.1.4.1.9600.1.1.5.1'
+ index_parse at OID: '.1.3.6.1.4.1.9600.1.1.5.1' results: '.1.3.6.1.4.1.9600.1.1.5.1'
+ index_parse at OID: '.1.3.6.1.4.1.9600.1.1.5.1' results: '.1.3.6.1.4.1.9600.1.1.5.1'
+ Located input field 'cpuInstance' [walk]
+ Executing SNMP walk for data @ '.1.3.6.1.4.1.9600.1.1.5.1.1'
+ Found item [cpuInstance='No more variables left in this MIB View (It is past the end of the MIB tree)'] index: .1.3.6.1.4.1.9600.1.1.5.1.1 [from value]
+ Found item [cpuInstance='No more variables left in this MIB View (It is past the end of the MIB tree)'] index: .1.3.6.1.4.1.9600.1.1.5.1.1 [from value]
+ Found item [cpuInstance='No more variables left in this MIB View (It is past the end of the MIB tree)'] index: .1.3.6.1.4.1.9600.1.1.5.1.1 [from value]
+ Found item [cpuInstance='No more variables left in this MIB View (It is past the end of the MIB tree)'] index: .1.3.6.1.4.1.9600.1.1.5.1.1 [from value]
+ Found item [cpuInstance='No more variables left in this MIB View (It is past the end of the MIB tree)'] index: .1.3.6.1.4.1.9600.1.1.5.1.1 [from value]
+ Found item [cpuInstance='No more variables left in this MIB View (It is past the end of the MIB tree)'] index: .1.3.6.1.4.1.9600.1.1.5.1.1 [from value]
+ Found item [cpuInstance='No more variables left in this MIB View (It is past the end of the MIB tree)'] index: .1.3.6.1.4.1.9600.1.1.5.1.1 [from value]
+ Found item [cpuInstance='No more variables left in this MIB View (It is past the end of the MIB tree)'] index: .1.3.6.1.4.1.9600.1.1.5.1.1 [from value]
+ Found item [cpuInstance='No more variables left in this MIB View (It is past the end of the MIB tree)'] index: .1.3.6.1.4.1.9600.1.1.5.1.1 [from value]
+ Found item [cpuInstance='No more variables left in this MIB View (It is past the end of the MIB tree)'] index: .1.3.6.1.4.1.9600.1.1.5.1.1 [from value]

User avatar
G0dSmack
Cacti User
Posts: 85
Joined: Wed Nov 12, 2008 10:25 am
Contact:

Re: WinXP-Win8, Win2000-Server 2012 x32/x64 Templates

#245 Post by G0dSmack » Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:14 pm

Shulin83,
Did you ever get this working?
shulin83 wrote:Hello G0dSmack and all,

I have installed cacti onto centos 6.4.
I follow this guide and the setup from http://everythingshouldbevirtual.com/ca ... ws-servers.

I'm sure that i have installed the Cacti_SNMP_Informant_Standard_Metrics_v13.zip and imported the templates.

also have installed the snmp informant 1.6 in the client pc (windows 2003) .

All windows 2003 are working properly, but there is a windows 2003 server,that can not get CPU, Memeory, disk instances information.
I have repeatedly installed snmp informant 1.6, and restart the computer,
but still have not been able to obtain CPU, Memeory, disk instances information.
it seems that the snmp informant 1.6 is not installed correctly,
can you help me?Thanks!

Data Query Debug Information

+ Running data query [21].
+ Found type = '3' [SNMP Query].
+ Found data query XML file at '/var/www/html/cacti/resource/snmp_queries/snmp_informant_standard_cpu.xml'
+ XML file parsed ok.
+ <oid_num_indexes> missing in XML file, 'Index Count Changed' emulated by counting oid_index entries
+ Executing SNMP walk for list of indexes @ '.1.3.6.1.4.1.9600.1.1.5.1' Index Count: 10
+ Index found at OID: '.1.3.6.1.4.1.9600.1.1.5.1' value: 'No more variables left in this MIB View (It is past the end of the MIB tree)'
+ Index found at OID: '.1.3.6.1.4.1.9600.1.1.5.1' value: 'No more variables left in this MIB View (It is past the end of the MIB tree)'
+ Index found at OID: '.1.3.6.1.4.1.9600.1.1.5.1' value: 'No more variables left in this MIB View (It is past the end of the MIB tree)'
+ Index found at OID: '.1.3.6.1.4.1.9600.1.1.5.1' value: 'No more variables left in this MIB View (It is past the end of the MIB tree)'
+ Index found at OID: '.1.3.6.1.4.1.9600.1.1.5.1' value: 'No more variables left in this MIB View (It is past the end of the MIB tree)'
+ Index found at OID: '.1.3.6.1.4.1.9600.1.1.5.1' value: 'No more variables left in this MIB View (It is past the end of the MIB tree)'
+ Index found at OID: '.1.3.6.1.4.1.9600.1.1.5.1' value: 'No more variables left in this MIB View (It is past the end of the MIB tree)'
+ Index found at OID: '.1.3.6.1.4.1.9600.1.1.5.1' value: 'No more variables left in this MIB View (It is past the end of the MIB tree)'
+ Index found at OID: '.1.3.6.1.4.1.9600.1.1.5.1' value: 'No more variables left in this MIB View (It is past the end of the MIB tree)'
+ Index found at OID: '.1.3.6.1.4.1.9600.1.1.5.1' value: 'No more variables left in this MIB View (It is past the end of the MIB tree)'
+ index_parse at OID: '.1.3.6.1.4.1.9600.1.1.5.1' results: '.1.3.6.1.4.1.9600.1.1.5.1'
+ index_parse at OID: '.1.3.6.1.4.1.9600.1.1.5.1' results: '.1.3.6.1.4.1.9600.1.1.5.1'
+ index_parse at OID: '.1.3.6.1.4.1.9600.1.1.5.1' results: '.1.3.6.1.4.1.9600.1.1.5.1'
+ index_parse at OID: '.1.3.6.1.4.1.9600.1.1.5.1' results: '.1.3.6.1.4.1.9600.1.1.5.1'
+ index_parse at OID: '.1.3.6.1.4.1.9600.1.1.5.1' results: '.1.3.6.1.4.1.9600.1.1.5.1'
+ index_parse at OID: '.1.3.6.1.4.1.9600.1.1.5.1' results: '.1.3.6.1.4.1.9600.1.1.5.1'
+ index_parse at OID: '.1.3.6.1.4.1.9600.1.1.5.1' results: '.1.3.6.1.4.1.9600.1.1.5.1'
+ index_parse at OID: '.1.3.6.1.4.1.9600.1.1.5.1' results: '.1.3.6.1.4.1.9600.1.1.5.1'
+ index_parse at OID: '.1.3.6.1.4.1.9600.1.1.5.1' results: '.1.3.6.1.4.1.9600.1.1.5.1'
+ index_parse at OID: '.1.3.6.1.4.1.9600.1.1.5.1' results: '.1.3.6.1.4.1.9600.1.1.5.1'
+ Located input field 'cpuInstance' [walk]
+ Executing SNMP walk for data @ '.1.3.6.1.4.1.9600.1.1.5.1.1'
+ Found item [cpuInstance='No more variables left in this MIB View (It is past the end of the MIB tree)'] index: .1.3.6.1.4.1.9600.1.1.5.1.1 [from value]
+ Found item [cpuInstance='No more variables left in this MIB View (It is past the end of the MIB tree)'] index: .1.3.6.1.4.1.9600.1.1.5.1.1 [from value]
+ Found item [cpuInstance='No more variables left in this MIB View (It is past the end of the MIB tree)'] index: .1.3.6.1.4.1.9600.1.1.5.1.1 [from value]
+ Found item [cpuInstance='No more variables left in this MIB View (It is past the end of the MIB tree)'] index: .1.3.6.1.4.1.9600.1.1.5.1.1 [from value]
+ Found item [cpuInstance='No more variables left in this MIB View (It is past the end of the MIB tree)'] index: .1.3.6.1.4.1.9600.1.1.5.1.1 [from value]
+ Found item [cpuInstance='No more variables left in this MIB View (It is past the end of the MIB tree)'] index: .1.3.6.1.4.1.9600.1.1.5.1.1 [from value]
+ Found item [cpuInstance='No more variables left in this MIB View (It is past the end of the MIB tree)'] index: .1.3.6.1.4.1.9600.1.1.5.1.1 [from value]
+ Found item [cpuInstance='No more variables left in this MIB View (It is past the end of the MIB tree)'] index: .1.3.6.1.4.1.9600.1.1.5.1.1 [from value]
+ Found item [cpuInstance='No more variables left in this MIB View (It is past the end of the MIB tree)'] index: .1.3.6.1.4.1.9600.1.1.5.1.1 [from value]
+ Found item [cpuInstance='No more variables left in this MIB View (It is past the end of the MIB tree)'] index: .1.3.6.1.4.1.9600.1.1.5.1.1 [from value]
@mrlesmithjr
http://everythingshouldbevirtual.com

User avatar
G0dSmack
Cacti User
Posts: 85
Joined: Wed Nov 12, 2008 10:25 am
Contact:

Re: WinXP-Win8, Win2000-Server 2012 x32/x64 Templates

#246 Post by G0dSmack » Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:16 pm

***UPDATE***

All new templates will be updated and current from GitHub.

https://github.com/mrlesmithjr/cacti.git

git clone https://github.com/mrlesmithjr/cacti/
@mrlesmithjr
http://everythingshouldbevirtual.com

shulin83
Posts: 3
Joined: Wed Mar 13, 2013 8:15 am

Re: WinXP-Win8, Win2000-Server 2012 x32/x64 Templates

#247 Post by shulin83 » Sun Apr 07, 2013 3:37 am

Hello G0dSmack,

All windows 2003 are working properly,only one windows 2003 server that can not get CPU, Memeory, disk instances information.
I have repeatedly installed snmp informant 1.6, and restart the computer,
but still have not been able to obtain CPU, Memeory, disk instances information.
it seems that the snmp informant 1.6 is not installed correctly,
can you help me?Thanks!

w7sg
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue Apr 16, 2013 10:18 pm

Re: WinXP-Win8, Win2000-Server 2012 x32/x64 Templates

#248 Post by w7sg » Tue Apr 16, 2013 10:21 pm

+ Running data query [11].
+ Found type = '3' [SNMP Query].
+ Found data query XML file at '/var/www/html/resource/snmp_queries/snmp_informant_standard_cpu.xml'
+ Error parsing XML file into an array.
+ Found data query XML file at '/var/www/html/resource/snmp_queries/snmp_informant_standard_cpu.xml'
+ Found data query XML file at '/var/www/html/resource/snmp_queries/snmp_informant_standard_cpu.xml'
+ Found data query XML file at '/var/www/html/resource/snmp_queries/snmp_informant_standard_cpu.xml'

gouki777
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue Apr 16, 2013 9:10 pm

Re: WinXP-Win8, Win2000-Server 2012 x32/x64 Templates

#249 Post by gouki777 » Tue Apr 16, 2013 11:17 pm

G0dSmack wrote:***UPDATE***

All new templates will be updated and current from GitHub.

https://github.com/mrlesmithjr/cacti.git

git clone https://github.com/mrlesmithjr/cacti/
hi G0dSmack
I downloaded your cacti for windows template!
Useful, but Multicore CPU template can't working.
Do you have Multicore CPU template>?
can you help me?
thanks
Attachments
88888888888.jpg
88888888888.jpg (55.97 KiB) Viewed 14039 times

VinxItak
Posts: 8
Joined: Wed May 29, 2013 7:09 am

Re: WinXP-Win8, Win2000-Server 2012 x32/x64 Templates

#250 Post by VinxItak » Wed May 29, 2013 7:18 am

Hi,
I think "SNMP_Informant_Standard - Network Statistics" need a small evolution
Could you add a column to show the ip address ?
Such as "SNMP - Interface Statistics" :

Data Query [SNMP - Interface Statistics]
Index Status Description Type Speed Hardware Address IP Address
1 Up MS TCP Loopback interface softwareLoopback(24) 10000000 127.0.0.1
2 Up VMware Accelerated AMD PCNet Adapter ethernetCsmacd(6) 1000000000 00:50:56:95:70:D4 172.16.5.19

Because when I use Autom8, I only want to create graph for network adapter with an IP.
For some hosts, I have 5-6 unused network adapters ; and Autom8 create a graphs for each !

Data Query [SNMP_Informant_Standard - Network Statistics]
Network Instance
Teredo Tunneling Pseudo-Interface
HP NC110T PCIe Gigabit Server Adapter
isatap.{AFBAAF5D-9526-4166-B7BA-E2CC2C57D560}
isatap.{C8010CAA-B45C-4535-A7DF-7B78AA904E9B}
isatap.{D0004106-9DAE-4A44-A266-5A1A56EBD4AB}
HP NC382i DP Multifunction Gigabit Server Adapter _51
HP NC382i DP Multifunction Gigabit Server Adapter _52

Thanks, and good work for these templates

FrankGNL
Posts: 3
Joined: Fri May 31, 2013 2:05 am

Re: WinXP-Win8, Win2000-Server 2012 x32/x64 Templates

#251 Post by FrankGNL » Tue Jul 30, 2013 5:18 pm

First of all Wonderful templates.

But i have a problem with a HyperV server, everything is working except for the amount of memory.
The server has 24GB, but cacti only reports 4GB.

Is this a limitation?

Her a verbose query:

Code: Select all

+ Running data query [12].
+ Found type = '3' [SNMP Query].
+ Found data query XML file at '/usr/share/cacti/resource/snmp_queries/snmp_informant_memory.xml'
+ XML file parsed ok.
+ <oid_num_indexes> missing in XML file, 'Index Count Changed' emulated by counting oid_index entries
+ Executing SNMP walk for list of indexes @ '.1.3.6.1.4.1.9600.1.1.2' Index Count: 40
+ Index found at OID: '1.3.6.1.4.1.9600.1.1.2.1.0' value: '1862758400'
+ Index found at OID: '1.3.6.1.4.1.9600.1.1.2.2.0' value: '14402012'
+ Index found at OID: '1.3.6.1.4.1.9600.1.1.2.3.0' value: '14064'
+ Index found at OID: '1.3.6.1.4.1.9600.1.1.2.4.0' value: '2435760128'
+ Index found at OID: '1.3.6.1.4.1.9600.1.1.2.5.0' value: '48545792'
+ Index found at OID: '1.3.6.1.4.1.9600.1.1.2.6.0' value: '70578176'
+ Index found at OID: '1.3.6.1.4.1.9600.1.1.2.7.0' value: '6302'
+ Index found at OID: '1.3.6.1.4.1.9600.1.1.2.8.0' value: '0'
+ Index found at OID: '1.3.6.1.4.1.9600.1.1.2.9.0' value: '0'
+ Index found at OID: '1.3.6.1.4.1.9600.1.1.2.10.0' value: '0'
+ Index found at OID: '1.3.6.1.4.1.9600.1.1.2.11.0' value: '199372800'
+ Index found at OID: '1.3.6.1.4.1.9600.1.1.2.12.0' value: '91328512'
+ Index found at OID: '1.3.6.1.4.1.9600.1.1.2.13.0' value: '88334336'
+ Index found at OID: '1.3.6.1.4.1.9600.1.1.2.14.0' value: '48545792'
+ Index found at OID: '1.3.6.1.4.1.9600.1.1.2.15.0' value: '73728'
+ Index found at OID: '1.3.6.1.4.1.9600.1.1.2.16.0' value: '0'
+ Index found at OID: '1.3.6.1.4.1.9600.1.1.2.17.0' value: '8036352'
+ Index found at OID: '1.3.6.1.4.1.9600.1.1.2.18.0' value: '10375168'
+ Index found at OID: '1.3.6.1.4.1.9600.1.1.2.19.0' value: '10767280'
+ Index found at OID: '1.3.6.1.4.1.9600.1.1.2.20.0' value: '47408'
+ Index found at OID: '1.3.6.1.4.1.9600.1.1.2.21.0' value: '68924'
+ Index found at OID: '1.3.6.1.4.1.9600.1.1.2.22.0' value: '194700'
+ Index found at OID: '1.3.6.1.4.1.9600.1.1.2.23.0' value: '89188'
+ Index found at OID: '1.3.6.1.4.1.9600.1.1.2.24.0' value: '86264'
+ Index found at OID: '1.3.6.1.4.1.9600.1.1.2.25.0' value: '47408'
+ Index found at OID: '1.3.6.1.4.1.9600.1.1.2.26.0' value: '72'
+ Index found at OID: '1.3.6.1.4.1.9600.1.1.2.27.0' value: '0'
+ Index found at OID: '1.3.6.1.4.1.9600.1.1.2.28.0' value: '7848'
+ Index found at OID: '1.3.6.1.4.1.9600.1.1.2.29.0' value: '10132'
+ Index found at OID: '1.3.6.1.4.1.9600.1.1.2.30.0' value: '10514'
+ Index found at OID: '1.3.6.1.4.1.9600.1.1.2.31.0' value: '46'
+ Index found at OID: '1.3.6.1.4.1.9600.1.1.2.32.0' value: '67'
+ Index found at OID: '1.3.6.1.4.1.9600.1.1.2.33.0' value: '190'
+ Index found at OID: '1.3.6.1.4.1.9600.1.1.2.34.0' value: '87'
+ Index found at OID: '1.3.6.1.4.1.9600.1.1.2.35.0' value: '84'
+ Index found at OID: '1.3.6.1.4.1.9600.1.1.2.36.0' value: '46'
+ Index found at OID: '1.3.6.1.4.1.9600.1.1.2.37.0' value: '0'
+ Index found at OID: '1.3.6.1.4.1.9600.1.1.2.38.0' value: '0'
+ Index found at OID: '1.3.6.1.4.1.9600.1.1.2.39.0' value: '7'
+ Index found at OID: '1.3.6.1.4.1.9600.1.1.2.40.0' value: '9'
+ Located input field 'memory' [walk]
+ Executing SNMP walk for data @ '.1.3.6.1.4.1.9600.1.1.2'
+ Found item [memory='1866633216'] index: 0 [from value]
+ Found item [memory='14405796'] index: 0 [from value]
+ Found item [memory='14068'] index: 0 [from value]
+ Found item [memory='2436120576'] index: 0 [from value]
+ Found item [memory='49287168'] index: 0 [from value]
+ Found item [memory='70578176'] index: 0 [from value]
+ Found item [memory='6302'] index: 0 [from value]
+ Found item [memory='0'] index: 0 [from value]
+ Found item [memory='0'] index: 0 [from value]
+ Found item [memory='0'] index: 0 [from value]
+ Found item [memory='199368704'] index: 0 [from value]
+ Found item [memory='91332608'] index: 0 [from value]
+ Found item [memory='88334336'] index: 0 [from value]
+ Found item [memory='49287168'] index: 0 [from value]
+ Found item [memory='73728'] index: 0 [from value]
+ Found item [memory='0'] index: 0 [from value]
+ Found item [memory='8036352'] index: 0 [from value]
+ Found item [memory='10375168'] index: 0 [from value]
+ Found item [memory='10767632'] index: 0 [from value]
+ Found item [memory='48132'] index: 0 [from value]
+ Found item [memory='68924'] index: 0 [from value]
+ Found item [memory='194696'] index: 0 [from value]
+ Found item [memory='89192'] index: 0 [from value]
+ Found item [memory='86264'] index: 0 [from value]
+ Found item [memory='48132'] index: 0 [from value]
+ Found item [memory='72'] index: 0 [from value]
+ Found item [memory='0'] index: 0 [from value]
+ Found item [memory='7848'] index: 0 [from value]
+ Found item [memory='10132'] index: 0 [from value]
+ Found item [memory='10515'] index: 0 [from value]
+ Found item [memory='47'] index: 0 [from value]
+ Found item [memory='67'] index: 0 [from value]
+ Found item [memory='190'] index: 0 [from value]
+ Found item [memory='87'] index: 0 [from value]
+ Found item [memory='84'] index: 0 [from value]
+ Found item [memory='47'] index: 0 [from value]
+ Found item [memory='0'] index: 0 [from value]
+ Found item [memory='0'] index: 0 [from value]
+ Found item [memory='7'] index: 0 [from value]
+ Found item [memory='9'] index: 0 [from value]
Regards

Frank

lordasso
Posts: 5
Joined: Tue Jul 02, 2013 4:50 pm

Re: WinXP-Win8, Win2000-Server 2012 x32/x64 Templates

#252 Post by lordasso » Thu Dec 05, 2013 10:35 am

Hi dear, as did seemingly everything to do and gives me error SNMP. I put pictures to see the situation, I hope you can help me. Cacti is running on a virtualized debian in vmware, and I am wanting to monitor server is a Windows Server 2008 R2.
Attachments
cacti_3.JPG
w2008r2, event viewer and snmp service configuration
cacti_3.JPG (78.36 KiB) Viewed 12038 times
cacti_2.JPG
tail -f /var/log/messages
over de cacti...
cacti_2.JPG (236.96 KiB) Viewed 12038 times
cacti_1.JPG
after adding the device
cacti_1.JPG (121.22 KiB) Viewed 12038 times

tosage
Cacti User
Posts: 154
Joined: Wed Jul 28, 2010 5:05 am
Location: France

Re: WinXP-Win8, Win2000-Server 2012 x32/x64 Templates

#253 Post by tosage » Thu Dec 05, 2013 11:13 am

Hello lordasso, maybe your Windows 2008R2 firewall is up and block SNMP traffic ?

David
Cacti Version - 0.8.8a
Plugin Architecture - 3.1
Poller Type - spine
Server Info - Linux
Web Server - Apache/2.2.22 (Ubuntu)
PHP - 5.3.10-1ubuntu3.6 with Suhosin-Patch (cli)
MySQL - 5.5.29-0ubuntu0.12.04.2
RRDTool - 1.4.7

lordasso
Posts: 5
Joined: Tue Jul 02, 2013 4:50 pm

Re: WinXP-Win8, Win2000-Server 2012 x32/x64 Templates

#254 Post by lordasso » Thu Dec 05, 2013 11:56 am

tosage wrote:Hello lordasso, maybe your Windows 2008R2 firewall is up and block SNMP traffic ?

David
Turn off the firewall to test, and still the same, "SNMP error"
Attachments
cacti_4.JPG
cacti_4.JPG (116.18 KiB) Viewed 12040 times

tosage
Cacti User
Posts: 154
Joined: Wed Jul 28, 2010 5:05 am
Location: France

Re: WinXP-Win8, Win2000-Server 2012 x32/x64 Templates

#255 Post by tosage » Thu Dec 05, 2013 4:23 pm

Nothing between your cacti server can block your traffic ? Firewall ?
SNMP Service run on your 2008R2 server ?
Can you test on this on your cacti server :

Code: Select all

snmpwalk -v2c -cpublic 192.168.15.14
Maybe uncheck "Enviar captura de autentication" :-?
Cacti Version - 0.8.8a
Plugin Architecture - 3.1
Poller Type - spine
Server Info - Linux
Web Server - Apache/2.2.22 (Ubuntu)
PHP - 5.3.10-1ubuntu3.6 with Suhosin-Patch (cli)
MySQL - 5.5.29-0ubuntu0.12.04.2
RRDTool - 1.4.7

Post Reply